Department Of Health Says It's Looking Into Fracking Public Health Risks Following Grand Jury Report
The Pennsylvania Department of Health says it is taking steps to learn more about the health risks of fracking following criticism from an investigative grand jury.
- Pittsburgh Area Music Venues And Promoters Seek Help To Survive Pandemic Shutdown
- For Second Straight Day, Allegheny County Sets New Record For COVID-19 Cases
- Allegheny County Logs Highest Single Day Jump In COVID-19 Infections
- COVID-19 Cases On The Rise In Allegheny County, Many From Out-Of-State Travel
- Restoration Of Pittsburgh’s Produce Terminal Nears Completion
Brunot Island sits quietly in the Ohio River. Overgrown grass carpets the banks of the island and driftwood thuds against remnants of old steel slabs and “No Trespassing” signs. Electrical towers loom over the tallest trees, connected by dozens of wires.
- June 29-July 3 Explained: A COVID-19 Surge, A Civil Rights Suit & A Message To Everyone
- 'We Are All Created In God's Image': Interfaith Vigil For Black Lives Lines Fifth Avenue
- First Police-Reform Bills After Protests Go To Governor
- Protesters Return To East Liberty, Chanting Support For Black Trans Women
- Split Ticket: How Protests Against Police Brutality Divide And Motivate Voters