Pennsylvania will double the number of National Guard members it's sending to help secure Washington after the violent riot last week in which angry supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol.
- UPMC Inoculates Remote Employees, While Other Frontline Workers Wait For COVID Vaccine
- This State Map Shows Where To Find Local COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
- Pennsylvania Makes More People Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Top PA Law Enforcement Leaders Pledge To Prosecute U.S. Capitol Attackers
- Middleman To Run For Judge, As Candidates See Openings On Ballot
Pittsburgh developed from a hodgepodge of former boroughs and municipalities, and its hills and river valleys prevented planners from creating a traditional street grid. These factors make the city difficult to navigate in a vehicle. On top of that, local drivers have some idiosyncratic behaviors.
- WATCH LIVE: Biden Outlines COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- Jan. 9-15 Explained: Vaccine Distribution, Hazard Pay & GOP Legislation To Change State Courts
- Rural PA Doctor Says They’ll Need More Staff, Money And Trust To Administer Vaccines
- Popular But Underfunded Hazard Pay Program Helped Many, Left Others Behind
- Allegheny County Officials Say Vaccine Providers Should Stick To Phase 1A Workers