A device created in Pittsburgh will be sent to the International Space Station next month. SoundSee, developed by technology company Bosch, uses artificial intelligence to detect mechanical problems based on sound. The project is in collaboration with Pittsburgh-based space robotics company, Astrobotic.
- PA Voting Chief Fires Back Against Bid To Derail Ballot Measure
- Parole System Could See Changes After Review Of Murder Cases
- Historic Bellefield Tower Demonstrates Balance Of Preservation And Progress
- Why One District Takes A Deliberate Approach To Shaping Informed Students
- Why U.S. Cities Are Banning New Fast-Food Drive-Throughs
A weathered stone structure sits quietly on the corner of Fifth and Bellefield avenues in Oakland as students, cars and buses hurry past. Six sandstone steps guide visitors to a big red door framed by black wrought iron fasteners.