Jobs in Pennsylvania’s solar industry grew 10 percent last year, while declining three percent nationally, according to a new analysis.
- Jimmy Cvetic Dies: Local Icon Was A Poet, Retired Detective And Boxing Coach
- Post-Gazette Publisher Pays 'Bizarre' Late Night Newsroom Visit, Leaving Staff Shocked
- What Happened To Pittsburgh's Chinatown?
- Planning Commission Approves Development On Former Penn Plaza Site
- Pilot Program To Boost Affordable Housing In Lawrenceville Through Inclusionary Zoning
Along Route 19 in Pittsburgh’s West View borough, there’s a sign for a shopping center with a carousel horse fixed to the top. This is one of the only items marking the site of one of the city’s early amusement parks, West View Park.