Join Today | Deepen Your Commitment and Connection
Your generous gift of $1,000 or more will sustain the programming you love and help ensure that residents in our region have free access to nonpartisan, fact-based, noncommercial journalism.
As a member of 90.5 WESA’s Leadership Circle, you will receive invitations to private events. You have opportunities to meet public radio personalities and WESA journalists and mingle with others who share your passion for independent news.
Your investment in 90.5 WESA will nurture this valuable community resource and enhance your public radio experience.
Ways to Give
- Give online or by mail using this form;
- Make monthly, sustaining contributions (consider $100 per month);
- Donate appreciated stocks ($1,000 minimum);
- Contribute through a donor advised fund or family foundation;
- Charitable IRA rollover (ages 70 ½ years and up).
- Include 90.5 WESA in your will or estate plans.
Maximize Your Impact
You may choose to designate your philanthropic support of 90.5 WESA to spark engagement or fund a specific content area, project or initiative.
In appreciation for your generosity, you may receive special recognition and/or benefits.
- Provide a challenge or matching gift of $1,000+ to inspire greater listener support during on-air fundraising. Lend your name(s) or give anonymously.
- Designate an annual gift of $2,500+ to the News Excellence Fund to support 90.5 WESA's local and regional journalism.
- Designate an annual gift of $10,000+ to a 90.5 WESA's local news beats: Government and Accountability, Health and Science, Education, Development and Infrastructure, and Arts and Culture.
- Designate an annual gift of $10,000+ to The Confluence, 90.5 WESA's morning news magazine featuring in-depth interviews with community leaders, experts and personalities.
- Sponsor a public event or private Leadership Circle event.
- Secure a matching gift from your employer.
Contact Kathleen Iducovich, Director of Major Giving, by phone at 412-697-2943 for more information.