This is an ideal opportunity for the person interested in all facets of public media programming, a great career track experience. The programming intern/fellow would have a variety of duties.
- Assist with finding photos for stories for the WESA website
- Assist with social media for newsroom content and listener engagement
- Assist with WESA Town Halls and Forums: finding panelists, working with Marketing to get an audience, production assist day of event
- Work with Director of Content and Programming on exploring digital media trends and best practices, analyzing ratings and doing audience research
- To apply for a programming internship, please send a resume and your answers to the three questions that immediately follow, to Kevin Gavin, Director of Internships at email@example.com.
- What are your favorite public radio programs, and what do you like about them?
- What skills are you most interested in learning or further developing?
- Why are you the right person for this position?