There’s still a little summer left to get out in the backyard and grill.
And there’s nothing like grilling burgers, kabob, or veggie burgers — if that’s your thing.
But you might want to pay attention to a warning coming from some Canadian doctors.
They’re urging backyard cooks to throw out those wire-bristled barbecue brushes. This is because the thin, sharp wires can come loose from the brushes, stick to the grill and then cling to food. If you swallow one of those bristles, it can be painful and very difficult to remove, sometimes even requiring surgery.