The New Girl's Favorite Places to Visit in Phoenix, Arizona
This year’s Super Bowl will be played in Phoenix. If you can’t make it to the big game travel contributor Elaine Labalme still recommends a visit to the Valley of the Sun.
She tells us her food and travel recommendations for Arizona’s capital city:
1. Get outside and visit Camelback Mountain, Elaine says it's perfect for hiking and biking.
2. Heard Museum: A showcase of American Indian art and history
3. Visit the Wrigley Mansion, a winter cottage of Mr. William Wrigley Jr., known for the brand with tours and a 360 degrees view of the valleys and Phoenix views
4. Mesa Art Center: performance venue also has a showcase of southwestern art
5. Taliesin West offers tours of Frank Lloyd Wright's home and school. Elaine says he was very detailed in the development with the use of desert rock, conscious of natural light, and furniture and decor all built by him.
6. The Sanctuary, ocated in Paradise Valley, is a stand alone spa with treatments of materials from the Arizona region.
7. Pizzeria Bianco: Known for delicious thin crust pizzas and salads.
8. Vincent Market Bistro: Very reasonably priced with a smaller cafe bistro setting with less people
9. Hermosa Inn: Rooms are a southwestern style with a comfortable setting overall
10. Royal Palms Resort and Spa: Everything from rooms to villas with their own spa, pool and restaurant