A long-awaited grand jury investigation into clergy sexual abuse in Pennsylvania was released Tuesday in an interim, redacted form — detailing decades of alleged misconduct and cover-ups in six of the state’s eight Roman Catholic dioceses. (Warning: The information covered in this story and in the report are graphic in nature and may be upsetting for some readers.) The roughly 900-page report, thought to be the most comprehensive of its kind, paints a horrid portrait of activity that occurred...
The famous, or perhaps infamous, Pittsburgh accent is as central to the Steel City’s identity as Terrible Towels and yellow bridges.
- Rose Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit In Federal Court
- Protesters Take To Downtown, Challenging New City Guidelines On Demonstrations
- City Issues New Street Protest Policy In Wake Of Antwon Rose Protests
- East Pittsburgh Officer Charged With Shooting Antwon Rose Waives Hearing
- Activists Champion County Police Review Board, But Pittsburgh Board Shows The Idea Could Have Limits