Prosecutors say a hotline set up to get information on child sexual abuse by clergy within Pennsylvania's Roman Catholic dioceses has received more than 400 calls over the past six days.
- Former Pittsburgh Legislator Says Justice For Sex Abuse Victims Could Have Come A Decade Ago
- Dog-Whistle Politics: How Getting The Dog Vote Can Help Candidates Running For Office
- And Just Like That, It’s Over: Most Pittsburgh Pools To Close Friday
- Report Detailing Widespread Child Sexual Abuse By PA Catholic Clergy Released
- PA Democratic Socialists Look To ‘Radicalize Rust Belt’ And Nudge Dems Left
Giddy crowds of kids from a local summer camp recently gathered in the lobby of the Duquesne Incline’s upper station on Mount Washington.
- Priest Abuse Hotline Gets 400-Plus Calls In Wake Of Report
- In Wake Of Clergy Abuse Report, A Likely Legislative Fight Brews
- Bishop Zubik: Church Today 'Not The Church' Of Grand Jury Report
- Sign At High School Named For Cardinal Wuerl Is Vandalized
- Pope Francis On Clergy Sex Abuse: 'We Showed No Care For The Little Ones'