The U.S. Justice Department has opened an investigation of child sexual abuse inside the Roman Catholic Church in Pennsylvania, using subpoenas to demand confidential files and testimony from church leaders, according to two people familiar with the probe.
- Lawsuit Aims To Remove Democrat Lindsey Williams From State Senate Ballot
- GOP Campaign Staffer Tied To Group Behind Lawn Signs Labeling Democrat As Socialist
- New WESA Series Takes A Closer Look At Where Pittsburgh Kids Go To School
- Librarian, Bookseller Accused Of Trafficking Rare Books Will Go To Trial
- After Several Reports Of Stalking In Lawrenceville, Groups Offer Bystander Intervention Training
Along Route 19 in Pittsburgh’s West View borough, there’s a sign for a shopping center with a carousel horse fixed to the top. This is one of the only items marking the site of one of the city’s early amusement parks, West View Park.
- In Japan, A Strange Sight: Cherry Blossoms Blooming In The Fall
- Poll Finds Wide Partisan Gaps On America's Biggest Problems
- Trump Intervened In FBI HQ Project To Protect His Hotel, Democrats Allege
- 'Times' Journalists Puncture Myth Of Trump As Self-Made Billionaire
- They Call Her 'Queen Of Dung' — And She Doesn't Mind