A self-described white nationalist with a social media connection to the suspect in last month's Pittsburgh synagogue massacre faces gun-related charges after his relatives reported concerns about his behavior and violent rhetoric to the FBI, according to court records.
- John Fetterman Says He Has His New Marching Orders, And He's Still Not Leaving Braddock
- Political Newcomer Hopes To Unseat Darlene Harris On City Council
- Leon Ford Kicks Off Campaign For Pittsburgh City Council
- Days After Election Win, Lindsey Williams May Still Face Fight For Her Senate Seat
- Penguins Give Nearly $350,000 To Synagogue Massacre Victims
Every Pittsburgher knows steel mills and coal mines make up the city’s rich industrial past, but this area was once a hub for another industry: salt.
- 'Cold Turkey' Isn't The Only Way: How Substance Abuse Disorder Treatment Is Evolving
- Pennsylvania Was Prepared To Offer Amazon More Than $4B
- Raising Pennsylvania's Children Requires Support, Resources And Existing Family Relationships
- Amazon Not Coming To Pittsburgh, Peduto Says Officials Will Share City’s Bid
- Report: Amazon In ‘Advanced Talks’ To Build New HQ Near DC